Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sayang...This is the last ...

Sorry can't change anything right now...
I know..it's my fault...
Sayang..i didn't meant it...
I just want to inform you bout the things...
It's hurt when u don't want to talk with me..
I give u my phone coz i want u to know there was nothing between us..
You are someone special in my life..
I couldn't life without u...
I swear...i don't want u to ignore me...
You are my everything right now...
You are the one who understand me...
You are the mirror of myself...
I want to hug u...
May i...Please give me that change sayang..
I'm begging you....
Let me feel your love....

I don't want to cry...
Please....this is the last..
I'm sorry....
It's hard to live without you..
Anyway good luck for your examination...
Enjoy your life with she..
She will take a good care for u...

No comments:

Post a Comment